Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

I had a really good clubbing time yesterday and today also! Went to Ashoka with Minah and had another round of body shaking fun!! I freaked out and danced like hell...my hair smells of smoke and is full of sweat and my body is starting to ache all over! Now's tat the kind of clubbing I like! :) The cute part was Minah and I turned up in CNY colours, she in a red cheongsam top and me in an orange top....cute!

The club was fully packed. Too many cute guys to ogle at but so little time! Damn! And why do the cute ones come with their girlfriends! Damn!

Drank screwdriver = vodka +orange juice. Its now my another choice of drink at a club besides coke.

There was quite a few wierdos at the club today. A lot of nigger wannabes. Men and women with funny hairstyles and unearthly clothes....wonder where they bought their stuff from! There was this particular group of girls who thought they were sexy niggers and retro chicks. They were actually a bunch of bamboos trying their best to dance sexily which was very ugly sight. One look and it was a major turn-off. To me and Minah, there were a big turn-off but the pack of sluts-wannabe, who kinda looked like hookers, managed to be picked up.....by a group of uncles....duh.....

I better sleep now, my eyelids are closing. Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: