Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Holiday was just too long...

Can you believe its already February....very fast huh......oh boy....

The CNY holiday was too long...I was super lazy to come to work today.

I stayed over at Kumar's place to look after Kenny since Kumar was going fishing with my cousins. Spent Sunday, Monday and Tuesday with my baby boy and now I miss him. We slept together on the bed at night. It was nice even though he was licking me occasionally...that was a bit irritating....

All I can say is that, I'm a very bad mother....actually very lazy mother. I'm not like Kumar to plays with Kenny. All I do is just sit and talk with Kenny and occasionally throw the ball for him to fetch. You know, out the of 3 days with me, all Kenny did was just sleep...just like me :)

My time was spent stitching and watching TV. It was getting a bit boring but i was just too lazy to go out with anyone. And I'm a bit pissed that Kumar didn't even spend one day with me during this long holiday. And we had a fight soon after he came back....damn....and he still hasn't call me yet....damn.....

I think i can survive without him.....

Anyway here's my cross-stitch so far. Finished quite a lot...but still got more to go...


:)

No comments: