Friday, January 13, 2006

I hate being a zombie!!!

I feel like smashing a plate on someone's head.....

Why?

Because I had been deprived of my beauty sleep and slept only 3 hours yesterday nite.....

Why?

I followed my mother and her colleagues to Ashoka yesterday....

I broke my rule of 'No Clubbing On A Working Nite'!!!! All thanks to my mother!!!!

One of her colleagues, who is a Malaysian, is gonna quit and get married soon. She won't be clubbing after that so she wanted to have a night out with my mum and the others. She bought her car along but needed someone to guide her to Ashoka.

And who had to be their guide? Who else but Kethrine. So I didn't have a choice but to break the rule and accompany them!

But for the first time in my clubbing escapades, I did't dance. I didn't even break sweat in a club. I just sat and listened to songs while my mother was dancing away. My make-up was intact and for once my hair didn't stink of cigarette and liqour. :)

I'm like a walking zombie now. Want to take leave also cannot, there's a departmental function starting in 20 minutes and a CMS UAT testing later in the afternoon.....sigh....Zzzzz...zzzz....

:(

No comments: