Monday, January 09, 2006

Red and Evil... :)

Like my new blog skin? Cool huh...I like the little fellow at the end.....evil eh..... ;)

I finally got my Christmas present from Ganesha. A very very late Christmas present. He likes to give me my gifts after the 12 days of Christmas are over....but the wait was worth it....

See what he bought me.....so cute rite! I just love it! Another addition to my collection on my bed....hehehe....

And another thing to hug when I sleep...cool...With the rate I'm receiving soft toys, I may not have enough place to sleep on that bed of mine....hehe.....I wonder where I'm going to keep all these stuff when I get my own place. Obviously, they can't be on the bed, then where would Kumar sleep? I better think of something....

I started on my cross-stitch on Saturday and after 3 days, the progress so far is:
Looks like very little hor....never mind, my deadline is on 31st Dec 2006. :)

Its been a wet wet wet day for the past two days. I didn't leave my house at all, not even to buy lunch or dinner. Ordered Mac instead....too wet a weather man! Lucky today it started to pour only after my lunch even though the weather was gloomy since morning.

Tomorrow is a Public Holiday and hopefully the weather looks better and no rain.....I have plans!

No comments: