Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The 'Meet-The-Friends' Weekend

I met up with a few friends this weekend and it was good. :)

Kumar and I met up with Clara and Xavier on Saturday. Went to their new place and then to Kumar's place. They actually wanted to see Kenny Boy and they were so facinated with him. Of course what, my son's a cutie mah! And that boy was also very active. He was also very happy with the extra company. But after they left, he was sleeping like a pig! :)

And my boyfriend was very friendly with them. The conversation was flowing very well between him and Xavier. You see, Kumar is not really a chatter box and not very friendly. He only talks to some people and not all. So I was a bit afraid that he might not mingle well with them. But then he proved me wrong. My darling!


Sunday was Habibah's engagement. Among the 3 of us (Me, Habi and Vanitha), she's the one getting hitched first. She looked good. I went over on Saturday to put henna for her and I tied the saree for her on Sunday....hehe.....I'm not very good but then she wanted my help so I agreed! :)



Vanitha and I are very happy for her.....but the only thing that was bothering us is the fact that she was kinda forced into this. She didn't look one bit happy to get engaged. Hopefully things turn out well for her.....

:)

No comments: