Monday, January 23, 2006

Being the other woman....

One of my friend, who is a divorcee, got this proposal from a married man she met at a club....

"My wife doesn't love me anymore. We sleep in seperate rooms. We are together only for our kids' sake and plan to get a divorce once they are old enough to understand,probably in another 10 years' time. I need someone to love me, show me care and concern. I would like you to be that person coz I think you can understand how I feel.

We can be like a normal couple, have kids and start a family but without the word marriage.......In another words, would you be my mistress?"


When my friend told me this, I asked her what her answer was. She told me that she told him that she needed time to think. That's when I screwed her left right centre!

What need some time to think! Her answer on the spot should have been a big NO! To be a friend is fine but to be a mistress...no way! So what if she's alone and not dating anyone now! That shouldn't make her become a mistress! She divorced her husband coz of his affair!!

I haven't spoke to her yet! Hopefully she got her brains thinking and refused him!

As far as I am concerned, the other woman is a bitch......A big ******* bitch! No matter what the reason, they still break up families and cause hurt to a whole lot of people.

If you read the New Paper yesterday, they had 2 stories on these mistresses. Boy you should see their allowance they were getting each month....in 4 figures! Just for a month! Shiok life rite but then what do they get in the end? A shameful life, no children for their old age and they end up alone when these men leave them! And moreover they still have to endure all kind of insults from the wives when the affairs leaks!

Please ladies! Think before you make these kind of decisions! Breaking up families is not the best thing to do!!!! I'm sure you can meet better guys!

No comments: