Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quack Quack.....

Came to the office this morning and see what I found:

New additions to my already messy table.....

The yellow duck was from Ganesha for no special reason. But I wonder how he knew I like ducks...hmmm.... :)

And the blue (actually its purple in colour...I don't know why it turned out blue in my camera phone) koala bear is from Serene. She just got back from Australia after being there for 3 weeks to attend her cousin's wedding. She looks so fat now! But also even cuter :)

U know I actually tot it was a mouse when I first looked at it. I realised it was koala bear only after Serene told me so...so paise...
I must be going blind!

So many stuff on my table! I think I should be bringing home some. But then I already have so many things in my room!! Aiyah....how?

Whatever la, I'll leave them here!! Better to be messy here than at home!

No comments: