Friday, January 06, 2006

Garlic is Good but smelly...

Yippie, Its Friday! Shiok!!

I realised that my garlic intake has increased. I've been having garlic 'something' at least twice since two weeks ago. I'm always buying the 'French Garlic Loaf' at Provence at Holland V. And yesterday I had Garlic Naan at Komala's when I went to Tekka. Hmm....tasty...but not as good as Gayathri's.

But my mother always told me that garlic is good for health. I think its good for constipation, blood circulation and don't know what. But whatever as long as it taste good with bread and naan....bring it on!

Anyway here's something I got from the Friendster Bulletion Board. How very true!

1. To the people who does have more than 500 friend's, are you serious? Nobody in this universe has that many friends...you're stupid. Go kill yourself.

2. If you're ugly stop acting like you don't know it. The captions under you picture that says "top model pose" doesn't convince anybody. At least you can work on your personality.

3. Don't ever post pictures and say "omg im so ugly" because if you were, you wouldn't post them. Please put away the rod and reel cause your just fishin for compliments.

4. Nobody cares about threats over the internet. Don't try to act hard with the
keyboard...that's so sad. Unless you actually physically beat someone with the keyboard. Then thats ironically hilarious.

5. If all your pictures look the same...don't post them all! Please put some variety in
your pics. Nobody wants to see your face 8 different ways. I don't care if its inverted, black and white, or faded out. A face is a face is a face....

6. Who really gives a rats ass if I don't accept you as a friend...MOVE ON. Don't send me another request or message asking "what's up?" I don't want you as a friend or I just don't care, that's what's up!

7. LITTLE 10, 11, 12, years old who have friendster and LOOK LIKE SLUTS, go somewhere else because NOBODY wants you here except pedophiles, and is that what you want. To be raped? No you don't so RUN RUN FAST!!

8. No one is really going to die in 6 days or have bad relationships for 5 years if they don't pass or post your bulletin on. So stop saying that!

9. If you have decided to read this, You are a true Friendster Friend. Real friends read their bulletins.

10. It serves to eliminate people who are desperately trying to add "friends" like it's a popularity contest in high school. Good riddance!!

Share the sentiments? I really wanna congratulate the person who came up with this! :)

Hey, remember my plans for 2006, here's an addition: I was cleaning out my room yesterday and I found one of my new cross-stitch which I bought some time back. So i decided that I'm gonna try to finish it by this year. Its pretty big and full of sunflowers.

So I wanna finish my Sunflower Cross Stitch by the end of the year. Now there's 5 stuffs to do and this one doesn't cost me much :)

No comments: