Thursday, January 05, 2006

My WishList or what I wanna do this year...

Kenny's injured....My bro and Kumar brought him down to play on Monday and my son got hurt. And their explanation to what happened was so damn poor...

Kenny was limping pretty bad and I brought him to vet yesterday. The vet was impressed by his size and weight. Kenny's a 4 mth old pup, weighing 5.45 kg...heavy huh....but he's fit and strong. Anyway she told me that he only had a muscle pull. I had gotten worried for nothing....duh....

He's fine now. Just a bit quieter and not his usual hyper-active self....it aches to see him like that...poor fellow....

Anyway I'm bored at work and so I drew out my wishlist for this year;what I plan to in 2006.

1. I wanna get a new handphone. The moment my plan ends in April, I'm getting a phone. Hopefully the prices of some phone have gone down.

2. I'm planning a surprise b-day party for Kumar. You must think I'm dumb to post this on my blog but he doesn't read my blog and so do his friends. Since he's turning 25, I wanna do something nice for him.

3. Kenny's turning 1 this year!! Fast huh! So I wanna have a small celebration for him. A very simple one actually.

4. Its been more than a year since I last highlighted my hair. So I'm gonna cut my hair and get highlights done this year around Deepavali time. I've decided not to rebond my hair, after re-considering the pros and cons.

Very little hor...only 4 items....for now, these are the major stuff, maybe there might be some additions along the way....but all the above-mentioned cost me a lot of money!!!!

As usual....everything I do involves money ...

No comments: