Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A New Beginning.....

3 days of holiday passed by just like that! That was fast....My New Year went well, except that I kept getting wet in the rain.

Went to Kumar's place in the afternoon, then we both went to my aunt's place. Got wet in the rain. My niece has grown fatter and bigger now. Cuter also...Then we went to my place and again got wet in the rain.....Everytime I was on the bike, I was getting drenched in the rain! Sigh! Hopefully I don't get sick. Don't wish to take MC on the first month of the year.

The next day was spent at Kumar's place, cleaning and looking after Kenny. He's grown so much bigger and fatter and heavier. I have so much difficulty carrying him. And he's biting me even more. I still have to wait for another 9 months for him to stop teething....oh boy....that seems like a very long time!!

Anyway Kumar is starting his classes today. I advised him to take his N levels and got him enrolled into a private school that offers classes from Mondays to Fridays in the evenings. Which means, I have to go over after work and take care of Kenny. Gonna a bit tiring but I guess he only has me to help.

2006 is going to be a very tough year for Kumar. Hopefully he studies hard and passes his N levels.

:)

No comments: