Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Pig Out at Kenny Rogers

Met up with Kavitha, Minah and Rathiga yesterday after work. We wanted to celebrate Kavi's birthday which was early this month. So we went to Kenny Rogers at Suntec. And I went back home with a super bloated tummy!

I was a Kenny Rogers virgin and I lost my 'virginity' yesterday....hehehe....The food was good. And the serving was huge. I struggled to finish off the side dishes. I took the macaroni cheese and the baked rice. It was heavenly!! I must makan at Kenny Rogers again, if not for the chicken, then its for the side dishes! :)

Rathiga came late, very late actually. She came after we finished eating. Kavi was also late. If I had known that these pigs would have been late, I would have just come after visting my aunt in the hospital!

While waiting for Kavi and Rathiga to come, Minah and I were just walking around CityLink and we managed to spend money, thanks to our few pitstops! :) But luckily I only spent $2.90 on a handphone accessory, while Minah spent $27 on a top. I too would have bought a top if it was my size! That shop didn't have any XS! And their S size fits Minah!!!! I was furious coz there was this skirt and top I liked but then I'm also relieved coz I didn't have to spend money!

And thanks to all that walking around, coz I already decided on the card to buy for Kumar for Valentine's Day! ;)

As usual, we had a great time, joking and laughing till our stomach ached!!! :) Its always fun when we r out together! 4 crazy bitches together and hell breaks loose!

Kavitha, Aminah and Me, before we started eating:





As Rathiga was the late-comer, she was not in the first pic, so we took another one on our way back to the MRT station. We were looking around for a nice background and decided to go for the chocolate shop since it looked delicious!! Don't we look Chocolicious!!

This is the handphone accessory I bought. Cute rite! Doesn't it reflect my image as a biker-babe! Hehe....even though its a scooter....hehehehe.....very cute cute.....I love it!!!! :)

No comments: