Thursday, January 26, 2006

And The Award Goes To........

I've got an award..'The MOE Service Excellence Award'....Surprising huh....me being a crappy bitch got this award!! My director presented the awards to me and 8 others from the same division.

So now my 'Thank U' speech:

"I want to thank the parent who wrote me that compliment letter after she managed to get into Rosyth School. I want to thank my boss for nominating me. I want to thank Mike (my senior head) for writing so many nice things about me so that I could get the award."

Besides the award, I'm also getting $100!!! Hehehe....That goes into my savings! Cool.... :)

Went to Ikea during lunch just now. Bought myself a new dustbin. I'm dustbinless coz my mum took mine after her room dustbin broke. So I got myself a big red one. Chinese New Year mood mah...hehehe......and also got myself a orange mug.

I love shopping at Ikea. When I get a house of my own, its gonna be filled with stuff from Ikea.....hehehe...

Anyway my colleague Sio Ling gave me a fortune cookie to eat and I found a message in the fortune cookie.

"Your working spirit will not be affected although you'll soon be very busy."

Hmmm.......

No comments: