Saturday, January 28, 2006

Green Chilles, Green Leaves and Red Flowers

Had to wake up early again today! Another Saturday sleeping gone! Had to follow my mum to the market to get some stuff for us to survive the CNY holiday.

The market was packed, I was sleepy and there were so many things to carry! Damn! But I did get something out of the marketing today. Since today was the eve, a lot of stuff was cheap and my mum wanted to buy a plant for good luck...duh....so we got this green chilli plant which I liked. See it looks nice right!
See the big and fresh green chillies it had:
And it has small red flowers...I know...bad photography but what do to...i couldn't get a clearer picture. The plant is quite heavy to move... :)
The plant is outside my house on the old table. There's place for 2 more plants....hmmm....what other plants can I buy? Kethrine getting a bit on the green side huh.... :)

Ok, time to start cross-stitching :)

No comments: