Saturday, January 21, 2006

On The Menu Today....

On The Menu Today was.....

Fishball Soup (Indian Style):
Spicy Chicken Sambal:
Masala Prawn and Potatoes: All these specially made by ME! :) I cooked after a very long time. And it turned out good. I did get some help from my mum...hehehe....

Kumar came over just now to eat...hehehe....Hopefully none of us get diarrhoea tomorrow... :)

I woke up early today just to get the marketing done. I woke up at 8 am on a Saturday morning!!! And I didn't even sleep in the afternoon coz my auntie came over. I'm tired....hopefully I can sleep later tomorrow.....damn...I can't! Papa wants to mop the house tomorrow!!! And I can't even sleep in the afternoon, Kumar wants to mop his place!!! Damn Damn!! Next weekend, I'm gonna sleep like a pig!

No comments: