Monday, May 01, 2006

"Working at the car wash (oh oh, yeah yeah)"

Even before you knew it, the holiday's gone and it'll be back to work tomorrow. 3 days of holiday and I didn't bum even for a day. Saturday was spent at Kumar's looking after Kenny. Sunday was spent at JB, burning my butt, waiting at the Causeway and today was 'Car Wash Day', after visiting my foster parents.
The latest I woke up was at 10 am.....Damn...that's pretty early you know :(.....Must try to wake up later this weekend. And I gotto find something to do on Saturday since I'm not voting. Maybe more cleaning and some cross-stitch.....

The car looks shiny after a wash. It took Kumar, me and my bro an hour to wash the car coz we only had 1 sponge, 1 cloth and 1 pail. Leave that man to bring the cleaning stuff and he just brings one of each! Very clever.....*Sigh* The next time we are going to clean the car, I better tell him what to bring.....

An hour later after washing the car, it rains.....wonderful huh....Waste my energy cleaning the car....blame Kumar....damn.... I actually wanted to take pics of the new additions to the car but it was already too late to the take pics. The pics don't look nice when taken at night.

I'll post them next weekend when I 'meet' the car :).

Good Night! :)

No comments: