Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm Gonna Hate Seeing The Dentist Again!

The flu pandemic has hit my office and at least two persons are going on mc becoz of it. My area of 6 cubicles is totally empty with just 2 survivors hanging on...I think make it just one survivor. I've been hit too...but not very badly but the trip to the dentist today has got me contemplating on taking mc.

I've never dreaded visiting the dentist. I've always had very pleasant experiences since I started visiting the dentist in primary school. Actually I used to visit the dentist almost every mouth. I practically loved going there. A slight shake in one of my tooth and the next day, I'm at the dentist. This continued till I was in Secondary school. Always looking forward to my dental visits. :)

After that I visited the dentist in 2000 after my mum made an appt for me. It went pretty well too. Then I realised that I had not been utilising my $70 dental money that the govt has been giving me. It has been wasted for the past 4 years. So I went for my dental appointment today at Choa Chu Kang polyclinic...didn't want the money to go to waste anymore.

I thought that it was just gonna be another normal check-up.....Boy, how wrong was I? It started off well. It was good till I lied on the chair and he asked me to open my mouth. "Your mouth is pretty dirty. I would have to clean it up a bit." this was what the doctor said and the next 20 minutes had me regretting coming to see the dentist.

He was happily digging into my gum and my teeth. It was painful...HELL, ITS WAS PAINFULL!! He didn't even give me some time to rest my mouth after he was done with the lower set. He happily went on to the upper set. And I had to put on a small fight by pushing away the stupid things that was in my mouth, with my tongue so that I could rest my mouth for a while.

The pain was over after he was done and so I thought it would be fine. Went to Kumar's place after that, feed and played with Kenny for a while. My mouth was uncomfortable but it was not that bad. Left at abt 5 something to meet Clara. That was when it started. I started developing a fever that was draining the life out of me. Every step I was taking was killing me and i felt like fainting any minute.Having a running nose wasn't helping either. Lucky I managed to pull thru myself and dragged myself to Dover MRT and sat there till Clara came. Lucky, I felt better after an hour and I managed to walk to her mum's place.

Went to Clara's mum's place to see her wedding studio pics. There were nice. Not bad, Creative did do a good job. Turned out pretty well. Also saw her ROM album and the video.

I had to leave early coz the pain was coming back again and now's its getting worse!!!!

MY MOUTH AND TEETH HURTS LIKE HELL!!! Tell me some place I can transfer the pain to!!!! And I'm beginning to feel feverish again.....Damn.....IT HURTS!!!!! I was feeling better when I started to write this blog.....damn......

Take MC, don't take MC......F**K....f**k.....F**K.....f**k......Take MC, don't take MC......

No comments: