Sunday, April 30, 2006

Some people are just so 'ugly'...

I was thrilled when I heard that there was opposition in Choa Chu Kang SMC coz that means I get to vote! But my block had to fall under the Hong Kah GRC and now I don't have to vote.....Damn.....So even after turning 21 three years ago, I still don't get to vote.....Damn....

The traffic on the Causeway is fantastic, simply fantastic. I can fall asleep waiting for our passports to be cleared at both checkpoints and having a not-so-chatty boyfriend, makes stuff worse. I've gotto rely on the radio to keep me awake.....Wonderful and I see more of it coming.....

Went for another evening of shopping at Giant today. Bought more car stuff. Its amazing how we bought quite a number of stuff and pumped petrol with just S$50. Cool. Will post pics when I'm more awake. I wanna sleep late but my body isn't co-operating. All that hustling through human traffic at Giant has drained all my energy.

I just hate crowded places and ugly behaviour of some people.

Good Night!

No comments: