Saturday, May 06, 2006

:):):):):):)...Hehehehehe...:):):):):)

Its 1.03 am...I should be alseep right now...but I can't! I can't! I can't! I can't coz I'm happy, thrilled and excited....coz I got the MDIS Scholarship to study the Diploma in Mass Communications!!

I'm just so thrilled! This could be my first step to getting a degree in Mass Communications...Something I always wanted since young...This is great! I'm so happy! I'm gonna be a student all over again.The last time attended school was n ITE. Now 5 years later, I'll be able to relieve my days as a student just that this time its gonna be work and school. I know its gonna be more stressful. Hopefully I can cope well and do well.

I'm so happy!! I just can't sleep and Kumar will be picking me up at 9 am tomorrow to go JB and I'm too excited to sleep for another 2 or 3 hours....Damn.....How am I gonna wake up?? I better force myself to sleep.

Good Nite!

*I'm so Happy :)*

No comments: