Monday, May 15, 2006

Kumar's 25th Birthday

Back to work and I don't feel good. I'm not that sick to take MC and I'm not very well to work either...damn....Stupid weather. My throat hurts...I've been drinking a lot of water and been visiting the toilet too many times, I think the cleaner auntie might be thinking that I have a loose bladder....I'm on half-day and I know I'm gonna feel more awful when I go back.

I had a very simple birthday celebration for Kumar at my place on Saturday. One of his friend told me that they were gonna have a celebration for him so I didn't want to hold him back at my place. Everything was ok until my camera battery went flat just after I arranged the candles on the cake....damn it...and I had to run to the shop nearby to buy new ones. Luckily the cake didn't melt by the time I came back.

We sang, He cut, We fed, We ate....and It was over. Then Kumar left to enjoy the night with his friends. And I was left with all the dish washing....But both of us did have a good feast. My mum had cooked wonderfully delicious food...Yummy! :)

Kumar's 25th b-day (130506) (1)Kumar's 25th b-day (130506) (4)

More pics in Flickr!

Clara told me that she uploaded some of her studio shots on Friendster and I went to take a look. Its nice. She and Xavier look pretty good together but I don't really think that Daisy from Creative is that good like what she claims. There was this pic that where Clara's face looked white. Maybe I'll make the judgement after seeing all of her studio shots. I think I'll go down to her place on Friday...

Ok, I've got to leave now. :)

No comments: