Thursday, May 18, 2006

*Cough*

I don't feel good. I've got a sore throat, cought and a fever....it seems to be getting worse....and the day doesn't seem to make me feel any better.....damn...*cough*....the only thing missing in the dreaded blocked/running nose.....damn....i don't want......

I just finished typing out and uploading a webpage that went missing. Why...why do these things happen? Damn.....It feels like a bad omen....I see another fucked-up P1 exercise ahead....damn....not good, not good at all......

I feel like shit!

Maybe blogging about meeting up with my sayangs will make me better...

Met up with sayangs, Avril and Minie yesterday evening. Went to Ren Thai for a round of Thai Food Pig-Out. The food was good and spicy. Had my favourite Tom Yam Soup and Mango Rice and many more.

Me and Avril on the escalator heading to Suntec:
Me enjoying my food. I didn't even notice Avril taking my pic...hehe....Busy eating.....
My 2 sayangs...U both do love me, don't u :)
Then we headed to Robinson's for some shopping. I didn't spend at money at all....serious...nothing at all, just for makan. And I managed to control myself from buying anything. There was this green top at Robinson's that Avril and Minie chose for me. It was very nice but I'm living under a tight budget now....damn.....All the nice clothes appear when I have no money......K*N*N*B*.......

Yup, I do feel better now...*cough*

No comments: