Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Meetings, Meetings and More Meetings....*Yawn*

I hate coming to work on Tuesday mornings.....I always sleep late on Monday after watching Grey's anatomy and Scrubs....Damn....I would have taken MC if not the for the meeting in the afternoon....I've got a meeting this afternoon, 2 tomorrow morning and afternoon and 1 on Thursday morning.....Keeping awake in meetings on a day when I'm alert is already a big headache....Now I've got to keep myself awake in a super-boring meeting when I'm also a half-zombie.......K*N*N*B*.......

Yesterday I left the office with one of my new colleagues, Doreen. Her boyfriend was coming to pick her up. She was telling me that her boyfriend rides her to work and picks her up at times. That reminded me the time when Kumar used to fetch me from work....It was nice...He would leave camp early and wait for me at MOE. Then we would go to my place and have dinner together..it was we spent time together almost everyday...I miss those days....

Now we barely talk over the phone and only spend time together on Sundays....sigh...Now my best friends are the TV and my cross-stitch....I don't why I have this blind feeling that everything is going to be fine soon and Kumar and I will be spending more time together, when he's only finishing school in October....after October, he would have to concentrate on revising for his papers in Nov......Argh...I gotta throw that feeling away....Its only May and I have 7 months more to go till we will get time together!

*Sigh*

No comments: