Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I WANT MONEY! $$$$$$$$$$

The meeting for tomorrow morning is cancelled and this means I can take leave tomorrow morning...Yippie!!! Gotta inform Serene later.

I was having a small lunch time talk with Jalilah and the issue of money came up and I realised that I BADLY NEED MONEY$$$$!!!! Not immediately now but I do in the long run.....Which means I have to really save up alot.

My diploma is sponsored so no problem. But I still need to save money for my advanced dip and a degree. Kumar also wants to study. So that would include saving up for another dip and degree. Both of us wanna get our degrees by 35.

And I need to squeeze in getting married somewhere. So I have include saving for the marriage and the house.....ARGH!!!!!!

I've a full-time job that doesn't pay me enough. I'm tutoring 2 kids. I still have to study when school starts. Now what else can I do to get more money!!!!!!

Maybe I should ask Kumar to 'sell backside'.....You think he'll agree?

Hehehehehehehehehe...................................

No comments: