Monday, May 08, 2006

Freaking Weather!!!! :0

The weather is horrible!! I'm sweating like fuck! Its so blady hot!!

I went to Holland V to pay some bills and since I was already there, I went to The Body Shop to buy Kumar's birthday present. This Saturday is Kumar's birthday. I actually wanted to have a celebration for him as a surprise. But then one of his friends told me that they have some plans for him so I decided to opt for something small...oh well....I think Kumar will have more fun with his friends.

Since he's always complaining that his face is being in the hot sun, I bought the range of face-care by Body Shop. I bought him a face wash, a face scrub and 2 types of moisturing cream; one with SPF 15 and one without. He should be happy with the present but I think that its a bit girly. Hopefully he likes the present.

And I made a good buy! Instead of paying $74 for the purchases, I only paid about $39 thanks to my discount coupon and cash rebate....hehehehehe.....I tried new "Cassis Rose Fragrance" over there. Its nice. I think I'm gonna get one for myself, together with the bar soap and shower gel. I just love the smell :)

I planned to rush home after feeding Kenny today coz of the 'Da Vinci Code:Declassified' being telecast on Discovery Channel at 9 pm but I just remembered that I have tuition tonight. The kid's having her Maths paper tomorrow so I have to go for tuition....damn....Hopefully they have a repeat telecast of the show...I badly wanna see it....

Ok, time to get back to work. Suddenly there are so many things to do.....Damn.... :(

No comments: