Friday, May 12, 2006

An Early Mothers' Day Celebration.

Had a surprise Mother's Day celebration at Indra auntie's place today...for my mum, my aunt, Indra auntie, her daughter Shami Girl and their maid. I actually wanted to make Ferrero Rocher bouquets for them but I was drained out after following my mum, to help finalise her birthday celebrations stuff. I'll get to that later.

So Kumar and I decided to get them a cake since we didn't know if we would be going there on Sunday. And we sang the 'Happy Birthday' song in a Mothers' Day version...

"Happy Mother's Day to U!"
"Happy Mother's Day to U!"
"Happy Mother's Day to 4 of U!"
"Happy Mother's Day to U!"

....Lucky Ramesh boy was there to sing loudly, Kumar and I were just to shy to sing...hehehe....But the cake was delicious...SUPER Shiok!! And yes it was in CHOCOLATE!!!! You people know me, I would never take any other flavour! :)

Mothers' day 06 (1)Mothers' day 06 (2)
Mothers' day 06 (3)Mothers' day 06 (4)
Mothers' day 06 (5)

Now to the part about my mum's birthday celebrations. My mum is celebrating her 55th birthday with a big bang. She's gonna do it big. So i took leave on Thursday to follow her around to book the hall and confirm the other stuff. We had a very very bad experience with Gayathri's Restuarant. I didn't know that their service was this bad. It takes just on dumb PRO to spoil the image of the restuarant. So we switched to Muthu's Curry Resturant. They do have class. They are expensive but have the standard. Let's see how they perform at my mum's birthday and I might just use for my ROM.

I still can't believe that Gayathri's had really such bad service.....I had actually very good impression about that place.

Kumar's birthday is tomorrow. I better go to bed now. I've got to wake up early to marketing for my mum. We are cooking dinner for him. :)

No comments: