Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm still sick....sob sob....

I'm still sick but better than last week. But still my voice sucks and so does my throat......

Went to JB with Kumar to add speakers to the car. Kumar's spending money on the car like nobody's business and its getting on my nerves....My mum tagged along. She wanted to view her pics she took the day before. My mum went to take studio photos again, for her 55th birthday. The last time she took was 5 years back during her 50th birthday. What can I say.... This time she took pics in a wedding gown, with the veil and everything....i have simply no comments.....We spent about half-an-hour, looking at the pics and choosing the nice ones. I'll upload the pics once we get them next month.

But its cheap. Very cheap. Only RM388 for 4 costumes, 4 different hair-dos, 18 pics in an album which is about 3/4 of A4 sized paper, and a 8R with frame. That's about 170 sing dollars. Cheap eh. And if I was to take with Kumar, she told me that it would be RM488. Hmmm......

I failed my BTT again! Damn It!! Shitty right. I'll enrol in BBDC later in the year. Now I just don't have any time.

Watched Da Vinci yesterday. I'm kinda disappointed. It was not as intriguing as the book...what do u expect, its a movie. I think I gotto read the book again...to refresh my memory....

Was chatting with Ambi over MSN just now and the topic of my ex-bf came up. It brought back so many memories....Good ones and a lot of bad ones.....Some think I'm in the wrong. Some think I'm the bastard in the story coz I moved on fast. They don't know that I moved on much much earlier. He didn't. And it finally hit him when Kumar stepped into the picture......

Some have asked me what it is like to have a Muslim bf, whether he's any different from Indian guys.

I told them "All men are the same-assholes." :)

I better get back to work and my coffee....sigh.....

No comments: