Thursday, May 04, 2006

My Own Ferrero Roche Hand Bouquet...Made by me :)

I went for a Ferrero Roche Hand Bouquet making class yesterday. Aminah was supposed to go with me. She was the one who was forcing me to attend this class with her coz she wanted company. But in the end she told me she's sick and not coming and I had to go alone....Feel like scolding her something but I'm not going to.

But I'm glad that I attended it. It was very interesting and useful. And the fellow trainees were very friendly. Now I know how to make a Ferrero Roche Hand Bouquet and its pretty easy. I just need to get my skills right and practise more. Then I'll do better ones. The trainer told us that a flower hand bouquet can be made the same way. So I really have to practise hard and master the skills.

So for Mothers' Day this year, I'll be making such bouquets for the mothers. I think I'll give my mum the one I made yesterday. She'll be surprised...hehehe....

I went to Kumar's place after the class to show him my 'masterpiece' and the asshole was pissed that I came to his house so late. He was like "Why you come at this time(10.30pm)? So late! Don't know how to go home after the class it is! I tell you right, don't go home so late!"

Asshole...but anyway he apologised for being nasty and helped me take pics with my bouquet. He actually wanted to keep it at his home but I told him I'll make him another one with plastic flowers so that he can place it at his house.

Here is me and my lovely work of art. It isn't very neat though. First time mah. But I'm pretty happy with my work. I showed the pics to Ganesha too and he was telling me that the colours were out. Yup, I agree. It was a bit too colourful. I should have just taken 2 colours instead of so many. Never mind, we learn from mistakes. :)

So you people can expect a lot of bouquet pics coming up, all made by me. Once I've perfected my skills, I wouldn't mind taking orders...hehehehehe......

I'm helping the Shamu, the PA of my Deputy Director to cover her duties in the afternoon while she goes off for a Elections briefing. I'm like 'Am I the only one who exists in the office?'...Couldn't they have got someone else.....Damn.....

No comments: