Thursday, May 25, 2006

X-Men 3: The Last Stand

I wasn't planning to watch X-men today. But Alvin instigated me by asking me whether I wanted to watch it with him. And the devil in me got the better of me....

Hehe....Kumar must never know that I watched the movie first with my brother! :)

Warning: If you have not watched the movie, please don't read this!

The movie was great! I enjoyed every moment of it!! Watching Beast in action was fantastic! Damn, he looked so professional in his suit and the moment he was in the battefield, he was all animal. Cool! And he has a body to die for. Better that Wolverine's, even though it was in blue. But still I would rather rip Wolverine's pants off then Beast's. (You know for what rite)

But its a pity that Charles Xavier had to die. I cried he died. Ya, I know its just a movie but then he's like a father to all the mutants, he rescued them and he had to die like that and also at the hands of his own student. Damn, that was heart-breaking! When I took out a tissue to dry my eyes, I think the guy beside must be thinking I'm wierd...hehehe....

Cute boy Cyclops had to exit off early. He looked pretty bad this time. Not as cute as he was in the first two movies. And too bad, Jean Grey had to die too! So sad!

Overall, the movie was great. I heard that this was going to be the last installment but then if you notice the last scene of the movie, it contradicts what they said. If they have another X-men movie, I would be one of the most happiest person! :)

I'm gonna watch again and again and again and again and again and again and again.....

No comments: