Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lonely....I'm So Lonely....

My punctuality to work for the past 2 months has been horrible. So I decided to turn over a new leaf and be punctual for work from March onwards. I managed to come to work on time yesterday but this morning, I was super-late! Damn! So much for my self-discipline! I better buck up and force myself to wake up early from tomorrow onwards.

Went to watch FD3 on Tuesday. The movie was so gross! Blood and flesh everywhere! Damn! I was wondering why I came to watch this movie, 10 mins after the movie started! Lucky thing, I only paid $7. Anything more and I would have spanked myself for paying so much for that movie. It was interesting la but then too gross! Almost had nightmare after watching that!

I ate the waffle at Gelare. Boy, it was good, with the maple syrup and the 'Cookies and Cream' ice-cream I took to go with it. Shiok! It was so good. At first I didn't want to eat it but then Minah forced me to take some and now I love it.

The next time, I go Orchard. I'm gonna make sure I get some Gelare! :)

I'm missing Kumar too much now. We hardly talk over the phone....We only see each on Sunday.....and its spent fussing over Kenny and cleaning the house. I better go and take up something to keep me occupied.

And I'm really regretting starting that stupid album project!! There are just too many photos to arrange and put into albums!!! I think it will take me another 2 or 3 months to finish arranging everything! Argh!

No comments: