Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Biker Family.... :)

I had too heavy a lunch....see la I'm back to stuffing myself....damn.......I totally forgot that I'm on a 'diet'. I only realised after buying my nasi padang.......never mind la....hehehe........

Kumar and I bought Kenny to my aunt's place on Saturday for him to mingle with Tiger. They are cousins wat, they have to get along together. Getting them to mingle wasn't difficult, bringing Kenny over was...

Kenny became a biker-dog again. He's much more heavier and I just couldn't carry him on the bag. Half-way on the expressway, he managed to fidgit and get his legs out of the helmet bag! Stupid Dog! Lucky Kumar managed to pull over at the side and we again stuffed him into the bag after spanking him!

I was waiting to get to Ang Mo Kio......basket, that fellow was too kapoh and fidgity!! Sometimes I wonder if we should get a car just to bring Kenny around.....

It was a cute sight to see Kenny and Tiger meeting each other. Guess who was scared of who........Tiger scared of Kenny....irony huh.......yeah, coz Tiger's smaller.

Kenny was trying to play with him and Tiger was running for his life!! Hahahahaha!!!! We should bring them together even more.....Too bad they are both guys......hehehehe........

Anyway I think I should get Kenny a helmet...you know....Safety precautions.....hehehe.....Safety First! :)

No comments: