Monday, February 27, 2006

Introducing Tiger.....but it barks.....

Hello Everyone, meet Tiger....He's a new addition to the family. My cousin bro, Kumar bought him and he arrived on Tuesday. He's a blue-eyed husky whose a month and 2 days old.

Isn't he a cute!! So small and fluffy.....nice rite!! Went to my aunt's place yesterday to see the doggie. Boy, he's so cute!!!! You should see him trying to walk. He keeps falling down coz he hasn't got his balance yet. But he loves to bite just like Kenny.

I actually wanted to being Kenny over but since Tiger has not been vaccinated yet, Kumar didn't want to bring him over. I'm waiting for Tiger to be vaccinated so that I can bring Kenny over to see him. I wonder what Kenny might do if he is around another dog...would he be friendly? Hmm...

I took pics with Kumar's bike. See how small I look next to it.....I'm sitting on it as if I can ride.....damn....how I wish I knew how to ride it....damn.....Hey, Got look like Biker Chic or not?
Nobody's allowing ME to take a bike license.......Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: