Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ooooo....Brain Freeze!

Guess what my craving is now.....

Slurpee from 7-11. I'm like having one almost everyday. I kinda got the craving after watching 'Kim Possible'. Its Ron Stoppable's fav drink....hehehe.....I know I just recovered from diarrhoea and I shouldn't be drinking these kind of stuff but what to do the taste is just pulling me to 7-11 everyday......Its just ice with flavouring and its ADDICTIVE!!

I attended a free salsa trial class at Caliente@Studio82 at Tanjong Pagar.Nice place, cool studio and Salsa was fun. It was sexy and interesting and really easy to learn but then I think Salsa is not for me coz its more of a couple dance. I prefer to have something that lets me dance on my own without holding hands with anyone....I very shy mah....Hahaha....Ok, don't stare....

Hehe....I think I should just sign up for the Yoga classes that are being conducted at MESRC. Must go and check out the price and schedule on Monday.

"Slurpppeee....Ooo....Brain Freeze....!" :)

No comments: