Friday, March 31, 2006

Bumps here, Knocks there and Love everywhere...

Today marks mine and Kumar's 2nd year anniversary. Very fast huh.....After all those countless quarrels and numerous 'I hate U's,'I don't think so we can get along's and everything else that couples would say when they fight, we are still together and making long term plans.

I just don't know what is keeping us together...Our love for Kenny? The fact that we are so alike yet so different? or We just simply love each other? Beats me! But whatever,I've never regretted meeting Kumar and making the decision to spend the rest of my years with him. Of course, why would I wanna lose this assholic idiot who's stupid enough to marry me! Hehehehe.......

We didn't make any plans today coz Kumar wasn't able to take leave and he has to attend class in the evening. Just when I was sulking in my heart that we couldn't meet today, Kumar called me this morning and told me that his boss gave him off in the afternoon since their training was over. So I took half-day and we just spent time at home with Kenny.

I didn't get anything in advance so I had to rush down to Tiong Bahru Plaza and get him something. I bought him a Parker pen, engraved with his name on it. Kumar got me a blue rose. Very nice rite. I actually thought that he was not going to get me anything. :)

Very simple rite...no celebration, no romantic dinner and no expensive gifts.....Oh well, I'm just happy that I got to spend time with him. That's more important than anything else....Ya rite....as if......I'm happy that we got spend time together but yes, I would have been disappointed if he didn't get me anything.....hey, I'm being honest :) And I'm pretty satisfied with the rose. Its pretty. :)We tried to take some pictures but I looked at the lens and Kumar looked at the screen in all the pics and I look like shit with my make-upless, pimple-planted face. I badly need to get a face transplant!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder I would ever lose these scars and I'm too stubborn to go for those uneffective face treatments and waste my money!

I just had dinner at 7.30 and I'm hungry now...damn....better go and dig my fridge for something to eat.....

No comments: