Thursday, March 30, 2006

Say 'Cheese'

I just ate big pieces of Chocolate & Banana Cake , Chocolate Cheesecake and Plain Cheesecake from Secret Recipe, thanks to 3 colleagues who got promoted and now i'm so bloated I feel like puking....damn...to much cream....

Angie emailed us the pics that were taken at the Amazing Race in Little India during our one day retreat. I looked at my pics in it and I realised that my mouth is open at every photo in that I am in. I just don't know why...
This was taken at the start of the race. The baldy is the trainer. This was at the Kaliamman Temple. That's my Deputy Director on my right.
This was at the back of the Tekka market while waiting for the coconut drinks.
Lastly, while we were waiting for everyone at the Little India MRT station.

It seems that the pictures taken in the afternoon and the group photo turned out blur. See Angie, I told you not to let the baldy take pictures!! Hehehe.....

I think I'm gonna puke....

No comments: