Tuesday, March 21, 2006

'Dumbass' Kethrine.....Really one BIG Dumbass!

I'm can't believe that I can be a real dumbass at times!

Yesterday after work, I went to NTUC to buy shampoo. But instead of buying shampoo, I bought the conditioner.....I only realised it this morning!! How wonderful! Lucky I managed to find the receipt which I didn't throw fortunately and now I gotta go back there and change it...Damn!

Anyway Kumar and I have finally started Kenny on 'real' food. We had only been giving him dry dog food since he came. And now since he's turned 6 months, we decided to mix some variety into his diet and his appetite has grown even more now. He finished his food in less than 10 minutes!! Isn't that great!

I'm a really happy mother!! :)

I looked at the calendar and I don't have a single chance of going to JB till the end of the month. This means I have a lot of thing to do on my next visit to my paradise!

Let's see, I've gotta get my arm waxing, brazilian waxing done ...I already feel like a jungle....and hot oil treatment....hmm....and yeah my facial too! Looks like I'm gotta spend at least 5 hours at the salon!!!! But this time, I'm not gonna bring the old ladies with me this time. I always end up not doing my stuff!

ThugChic (Ananthi) reminded us that we, IBMs, gotta meet again this year...Thank you babe! But again like last year, we have already started pondering on the venue and the activities involved. Mainly pigging out, gossiping, ogling at cute guys and more gossiping.....

And I also suggested having a makeover, then I realised how a stupid suggestion it was. Having a makeover would make Sumi-the make-up artist. I think she's the only one who's a master in make-up among us. I wouldn't mind being the photographer and ThugChic was interested n the graphics.

Then I was thinking, this would involve doing everything at someone's home. Unless you wanna take photos outdoors which will invite many people to look at us and think we are from Vasantham Central....bad....So it has to be at someone's place....and that wouldn't be nice coz the people in the house would be driven to insanity thanks to the din we are going to be creating....we are capable of that....no offence babes :) Unless we get a place where noone would be at home but it still won't be so nice....So I think we should just forget that I suggested that okie :)

Anyway I was thinking of bowling. That would be fun...seeing my bowling ball always going into the longkang. And then it could be Swensen's ice-cream again like the last time...and yes we can always invade a restuarant, get minimal amount of food, occupy 2 big tables and yak like we own it.....Hahahaha.......I'm on!

No comments: