Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I hate you but I need you!

I cut my nails again! I 've been wanting to grow my nails back to the same length I had 2 years ago but my nails start to irritate me once they grow a bit longer....damn....

I had been controlling myself from snipping off my nails but I gave up the battle yesterday....Now I'm like...'They are too short!"....Argh!

I finally arranged all my photos and put them into albums. I needed 6 albums for all of my photos. That's abt 300 x 6 = almost 1800 photos...Wow!! Alvin's photos only needed 2 albums...he still young la.... :)

So since I couldn't sleep last night thanks to whacking the free flow of coffee at the course I attended, I scanned a few of them and put them up in my Online Album. I actually wanted to also scan some photos to put up in the 'Family' album , then I realised I would have to start from 1982 and there would be just too many photos....So i just added some photos to my 'Just Me', 'Friends', 'Primary' and 'Secondary' albums.

Happy Viewing! :)

PS: I know you are gonna roll on the floor laughing after looking at some of my photos....just don't let me know.... ;p

Damn, I hate myself for drinking that much of coffee yesterday. Now I've got a burning sensation in my tummy and it hurts! I have a love-hate relationship with coffee. Its bad but I badly need it to keep awake. Its the only thing that would keep me at attention no matter how sleepy I am...Damn!

No comments: