Friday, March 10, 2006

My Precious One, My Only One

I should be in bed right now....coz I'm dead tired....But I don't feel sleepy and so the other thing I can do instead of rolling on the bed is using the pc....

Today is really something....I laughed my hearts out and cried my lungs out.....all on the same day.....

My unit had a one day retreat today at SAFRA Mt Faber. We had a mini Amazing Race at Little India. That was really cool. Even though the weather wasn't very kind to us, we all managed to have a really great time. And my group WON!! Hehehehehehe......

A few of them actually thought we were disadvantaged, having a soon-to-pop pregnant mother in our team but Leama didn't even stall us at all! :)She was very 'on' acutally. She was moving so fast, I was pretty worried for her.

The facilitator was good. He managed to keep us going. But I was really very bad...I kept teasing him abt his bald head.....hehehe....Its not that I have something against those who are bald, it was just that he was cute in way and he was very open to being teased....and so I had to open my mouth....

I think he might hating me now....hahaha....now I'm thinking whether I should send him a card and apologise to him...hahahaha.... me and my mouth....

And yeah, let's come to the crying part. I almost lost Kenny today. When I open the gate, he normally comes out and then runs in when I tell him to...Today he saw a cat nearby and started chasing it up the stairs and I gave chase and lost him at the 10th floor. I tried to go up and down and look around for him...I started crying and calling out to him. Kenny finally appeared out of no way and I carried him back. I then spent the next 3 hours crying and hugging Kenny and he tryin to lick me and get out of my clutch.......

For that moment, I lost my breath and was almost dying.....I only got my life back once I heard him coming down from the stairs...Ok, I can't imagine life without him.....He's just too precious.....

And yeah, after one year of going to the same tailor in JB, I conclude that he's the BEST!!!! He perfected my kurtas tops!!!! :)

I've been having too many frequent headaches.....I think I need to get my eyes checked....Damn.....$$$$

No comments: