Sunday, March 26, 2006

The 'People-Murderer-Symptoms'

Indian wedding have just too many ceremonies and when a close relative gets married, you don't have a choice but to attend all of those ceremonies.....especially when your mum is someone who believes that she has to attend every ceremony and wedding that she is invited to.....

Finally, one of my mum's cousin got married on Saturday. I think after a decade of waiting for his mum to find him a bride. Interesting huh...a son like this in this era, someone who only wants to marry a girl his mum chooses. Everything went well and I wish the couple bliss in life :)

And yeah, there was this really cute but older guy who took extra care in making sure that I had a good dinner...hehehe....he kept asking me if I need anything and as a result, I got extra gravy, extra papadamn, extra payasam, extra vadai and even extra drink....hehehe.....I should always try to hook some guy at functions so that I can get extra food but then if its buffet, then forget it la....

I've been in a pretty murderous mood since morning....I think its PMS......

Kumar woke me up at 10.00 this morning...I normally wake up at 12 pm on Sundays....I felt like shooting him with an machine gun.....

Kumar and I finally went to our fave pet shop to buy a carrier bag for Kenny so that we can bring him around safer and Kenny is so afraid to go inside that bag. He thinks we are locking him up. He starts to cry for a while once he's in. While at the shop, one of the new salesgirl asked Kumar whether Kenny was his or mine and he said it was his. I turned and stared at him and then he said, "Ours ah ours...see la she angry, I say mine." I almost wanted to smash his head into the wall....asshole....dare to say Kenny is his and not ours.....asshole! After that he gave me his goofy smile la.

We brought Kenny to Bishan Park today for a run. Kenny had a good time running around and playing with Kumar and me! While walking back, there was owner walking his Jack Russell. Kumar let Kenny go near him and make friend, the other dog was growling and we tot it was just normal. Suddenly, that dumb dog bit Kenny on the mouth!! I tell u at that time, if I had a knife, I would just cut off that dumb dog's head and also its owner's for bringing him up like that! Blady Asshole!!! Kenny was so frightened, he cried! Stupid Blady Dog!! May he rot in hell for bitting my Kenny!

On my way back at night, in the MRT, some idiot farted and the asshole beside me, gave me that disgusted look as if I had farted! I wanted to dig out his eyes!!!

I still feel like slicing that stupid dog's head off!!!!

No comments: