Tuesday, March 28, 2006

$$$$$$$....Money, Money, Money.....$$$$$$$$

The thought of not being able to shop or spend money on luxuries till the end of the year makes me so sad......I wonder how I'm gonna be able to lead my life like that......damn........

I decided that I have to be a miser till the end of the year coz I wanna take my driving license. And this super-difficult decision was made coz I don't wanna touch the savings. On boy, I wonder how I'm gonna survive. This calls for super strict discipline....

Movies - no more movies every month, maybe only special and worth it ones. The rest have to watch on VCD.

Clothes & Accessories- no more shopping AT ALL!!! I have to control myself and do my shopping on at the end of the year, Hopefully, I have taken my license by then. If not, then die...must do shopping even later.

JB - From spending S$100 at JB, now it has to be just S$50 at JB. If lesser, better.....

Clubbing - Strictly a big NO...exception: Minah's birthday.

The only occasions where I can spend money would be:
during Kumar's, Alvin's, Mummy's, Kenny's and Daddy's birthdays and during Deepavali and yes, during the IBM. Other than tat, NO!!

I went to BBDC on Monday to book my BTT test date. Its on 20th May. Hopefully I pass it. If I don't, I'm gonna enrol in BBDC instead of taking the test in private. I promised myself that I'm gonna study for at least 1/2 hour everyday and I've been keeping up my promise.

I really wanna get my license by the end of this year. If not, I've got to be a stingy pig even longer which is not me at all.

God, Help me! Please!

No comments: