Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Damn The Diarrhoea

Taj, ThugChic and Ambiga, Thanks for the concern! I'm fine and its nothing that you think it is.....Kumar and I are still together, even though we are pulling each other's hair out......what to do......There's something that's still keeping us together and I don't know what it is.... :) Heard that another one of my friends had broke up with her boyfriend of many years and I was just penning down my thoughts :)

I'm at home....MC.....Down with diarrhoea since yesterday and now I gotta watch my food intake. I've been getting diarrhoea frequently and my doctor has told me to go slow on the food....Damn....So for the next one month, I've gotto watch what I eat and try to avoid oily food, eat more fruits and drink lots of water....Argh!I was actually supposed to have dinner at Gayathri's with Jerald yesterday since he's leaving soon! See la now, I have to postpone to till next month!! Major ARGH!!! That's means I can only indulge in my favourite foods from 15 April onwards! DAAAAMMMMNNNN!!! One month...One month.....Argh!

All I've been doing at home is just sleeping and watching TV. Been watching all my fav cartoons and shows....hahaha....I invaded the TV, making my bro go to his friend's house instead of stayin at home and my mum's been screaming at him for that....Hahahaha....I'm an EVIL sistar.....

I finally switched from Singnet to Starhub broadband and its much more better. My mum doesn't complain that she can't use the phone while I'm on the internet and there's no dial-up and the Internet's faster. Great! :)

And I know its a bit late but anyway a big CONGRATULATIONS to Avril Chong whose getting hitched this year and on her birthday somemore....hehehe....so sweet rite....

:)

No comments: