Monday, April 03, 2006

Unattainable and Prized Possession...Hmmm....U sure?

This is what Ganesha told me when I told him that Kumar gave me a blue rose for our anniversary.

"A blue is rare. It is almost unattainable. Kumar is telling you that it was not easy to get you but he managed to. It also means that you are his prized possession."

Where got....Kumar so nice meh.....I don't think so....I think he's just buying me blue roses because the colour is nice....But i think I'll ask him why he gives me blue roses today.... :)

Kumar and I got lost in Tuas yesterday! Basket, thanks for Gopi bro's 'wonderful' directions to my dad's working place, we got lost and were going around in circles around Tuas and my poor Papa was waiting for us outside his shipyard gate for abt half-an-hour. But finally we managed to find him and his shipyard. Hehe...It was pretty funny to see him in his bright orange jumper suit and safety boots...hehehe.....Why did we go to my Papa's workplace? Hehehe....

I wanna blog abt something but I think I'll just wait till the right time and then blog about together with pictures...u will get the answer for why we went to my Papa's workplace...hehehe....I'm being very mysterious rite....hehe....Just for fun la.....hehehehe....

No comments: