Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Big Reveal!

I was supposed to reveal the big suspense on Friday but then I was too over-whelmed by the events that took place and I just didn't have time to sit in front of the pc to blog. The words wouldn't come out right... :)

So here it is:


Who does this belong to? MR KUMAR AND MS KETHRINE!!!!!!

Kumar and I bought a weekend car. We made this decision in just 10 days. Out of the blue, Kumar told me that he wanted to buy a weekend car. My initial reaction was no but after some explanation from Kumar and working out our financial plans, I was convinced that Kumar and I could afford a weekend car. So here we have it, our new Proton WIRA!!
We collected the car on Thursday. Me and my Dad went to collect it and my dad had to hit a kerb and scratch the rims while stopping at Bukit Merah.....Then we bought it to the temple on Friday morning to have some simple prayers done. I just love this car!Its spacious and smooth.......No more getting wet in the rain, no more struggling with Kenny while carrying him on the bike and no more being envious about those with cars!!!

I took pictures of the car yesterday. I actually wanted to take more but my batteries died on me..Damn...Here are the pics I snapped:

The front view:

The back view:

4D, anyone?

The Coca-Cola pillows and the bear are my ideas!!

The back-seats:

The driver's corner:

While Kumar was driving:

ME - This seat belongs me when I'm in the car!!!! :)

The car is still looks plain. Kumar and I plan to go to JB over the weekend to get the accessories and there's modification to be done to the car. So there'll be more pictures for your viewing pleasure.

And yes, this is the reason why I'm gonna take my driving license :) :)

But then, amongst all that joy, there's the saddness of having to lose the our most prized possession..The BlackBird.
I'm gonna miss this baby! No more making people's head turn on the road, no more cruising down the expressway.....sigh.......Like they U gotta lose something to gain something.

Kumar's gonna get a smaller cc bike so that it would be manageable for us. A red RXZ. In my fav colour. I think he'll be getting it on Monday or Tuesday.......oh well..... :):) Good night! :)

No comments: