Wednesday, April 26, 2006

To Each His Own...

I just wasted my money on a bowl of fish noodles that I didn't touch after the first bite and it cost me $5 just because XO was added to it...damn...the next time my colleagues recommend me something, I'm gonna see what it is first before ordering it....damn....

I've started exposing my forehead again. My fringe is getting too messy to handle. This morning, I spent 15 minutes on my fringe to make it look neat and I gave it and pulled everything back and pinned it up....damn....I wanna go bald!!

There's this person whose been getting on my nerves more often recently and its irritating when I think about the fact that "I can't give it back to her nicely" coz she's family. She has been irritating me for a long time but then recently she's becoming more and more irritating that I wanna bite her head off whenever she opens her mouth.....damn it....but I can't.....Fuck!

She keeps commenting that Kenny is thin. He's a long-legged Jack Russell and an active one thus he's supposed to look like that. He's not thin, He's fit! I already told that country bumpkin that his breed is such and therefore he looks like that but that nitwit keeps saying that he's thin everytime she sees him. And she keeps asking me whether I'm feeding him properly.....I can stuff food into Kenny's mouth but he can only eat what he can eat and he'll look only like how he's supposed to. I feel like asking her about her kids. She simply stuffs them with food everyday but they don't look the way they should, considering their food intake...I'm so itching to bite back at her.....ohhhhh.....damn.....

And I really hate it when she compares her dog and Kenny.....K*N*N*B*......Her dog is a different breed and of course he is bigger than Kenny and would grow to be even bigger but that doesn't mean my son is inferior to her dog....basket.....To each its own.....Damn...I get sooooo pissed everytime I think about it.....Damn, I just wish she would learn to watch what she says.....its making things soooo difficult....

No comments: