Thursday, April 27, 2006

"All-U-Can-Eat" International Buffet at Sakura


I must have at least put on 1 kg today with the food I ate for lunch. My colleague, Jennifer was being transferred to another department so we had a small farewell lunch for her at the Sakura International Buffet Restuarant located inside the Singapore Science Centre. They did have other branches but this was the nearest.

For $20, we had a ball pigging out! Jeffery and Timothy were whacking the abalone and oysters while me and Jalilah were attacking the satays and shark fin's soup. Now I feel so guilty for those sharks killed for my bowl of soup....damn...but whatever....Ah Cheng, Mrs Goh, Adrian were just pecking around. It was kinda of waste that we weren't eating to their money's worth. I think me, Jalilah, Timothy and Jeffrey ate more than the pregnant Jennifer. The ice-creams and cakes were heavenly. Too bad they didn't have pizza this time.....

I was so darn full that i couldn't even get out Jennifer's car when we reached the office. I skipped dinner...too much food....Its a nice restuarant to try. Pretty reasonable pricing too.

Just one day of carrying boxes and rearranging stuff has now made my shoulders and arms blady weak. My shoulders and arms are so painful, I just can't carry anything. Not even a small stack of papers. Damn. What they say is true, the pain only starts the next day and lasts for a few days...damn it...

I have 2 mothers and a sick uncle to visit this weekend. My colleague Leamathi gave birth on Tuesday and my friend, Sharena just gave birth today. One of my uncle just went for a cataract operation. Now I've gotta got to go visit them all.....I actually thought of resting this long holiday.....Looks like I can't.....Sigh....

No comments: