Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Finally...a bluge at my tummy...

All of days, I had to choose yesterday to leave my umbrella at home ...and it was my luck that it had to poor extremely heavy and that I had to walk through many un-sheltered places......Some luck!

I went to MHA yesterday to attend an interview. Not that my job sucks, just thought of trying some new ground.....The security at MHA is so damn tight. They scan your IC, your bag and even you. *Rolls eyes* And I wasn't in the best of mood coz I was soaking wet and I looked like crap.

The interview was for the post of PA for a Director. I'm pretty sure I busted my chances of getting the job, looking like a wet chicken, soaking the chair I was sitting on.....Damn....Besides the interviewers think that I'm too young and I might not be experienced enough or stay commited to the job in the long run.....Oh well....

But one thing I like about the MHA building is that there are soooooooo many mirrors there! Mirrors all over the toilet, mirrors around the lift, mirrors on the lift doors and even mirrors outside the office......Cool....One place we would never get tired of looking at.... :)

I'm pretty surprised that some of you thought that I was getting married when I said that I had a big surprise for you peps....why? Is that next in line? That's what my boss Serene told me also. She's been telling me to get married too....Its really very nice of you people to wish to see me settle down soon. Thanks for the thought but that's unlikely for the next 3 years or so. We both still have stuff to do and I think both of us are not ready for serious commitment as yet. But Thanks, I love ya all! :)

My fringe is not straight anymore. Its starting to curl and its getting messier day by day. I'm still deciding whether I should rebond it again but then isn't it too fast...I just did it in end-Jan....won't it be too damaging? How...how?

Anyway You know what....I have a tummy! Hehehe..I finally have a bulging tummy...I love it!!!!!!! :):)

No comments: