Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ouch....My Back Hurts Bad!

I hate it when Kumar's friends come over to this place to drink. I end up having bad back aches thanks to clearing the mess! The floor was sticky, the sink was full of cups and plates, there were cigarette butts outside the house, Coke was spilled around and there was even a bit of vomit along the staircase!!

I spent 2 hours, scrubbing the corridor outside the house and at the staircase, removing those coke stains, washing the dishes, sweeping and mopping the house. Kumar also helped with the cleaning, he ought to!! I really hate Kumar's drinking sessions with his friends at his place. I'm gonna make sure this doesn't happen when we get a place of our own.

Damn, my back hurts!! *Ouch* Kumar didn't give me my massage he promised!!

Anyway Kumar and I bought some stuff today and they are sooo perfect for *Beep*! :)

Approximately 7 days to the big reveal :)

No comments: