Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday is Finally Here....*Yawn*

Finally Friday is here....*yawn*....I have been dragging myself to work for the past 3 days....I don't know why...*yawn* but no matter how early I've been sleeping, I always look at a zombie the next morning......I've gotto sleep like a pig for....*yawn*....for the next 2 days....I wish I could work from home.....no no....bad idea.....I won't work at all.....*yawn*.....

I changed my blog template to the one I had in my previous blog. I think black works better for me.I kinda like the big flower at the top....

Clara has been sending out her wedding invites. She told me that she'll meet up with me to give mine. Wow, that's pretty fast. Only 2 months more to her wedding....*yawn*........I'm as excited as she is. I'm so happy for her. Finally, after a few dumb relationships, she finally found a perfect match in Xavier. I think there are really made for each other. Had she not taken her parents' idea of introducing a groom to her, She would have never found her perfect partner.

They look very compatible rite. This was taken at their ROM last year.

I told her that I'll kill her if she ever leaves Xavier....*yawn....I think not only me la, her family and cousin sis Angie, would also do the same.....

Soooo many friends are tying the knot this year: Clara, Sumithra, Avril, Saras, Anand....

Good Luck to all of them.....I'm very happy for them that they found someone perfect for them.....

As for me...I'll be walking down the aisle and surrendering my freedom to........................... My Hunk ;p .....Ya rite.......

And yeah, I managed to stop from buying 2 new blouses yesterday. Both in my fav shade of purple. I do feel kinda sad but I'm pretty happy that I saved $30..... :)

Approximately 10 days more to the big reveal......

*YYYYAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN*

No comments: