Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pungunni: Initha's Hair Losing Session....

I went to Pungunni yesterday. My niece, Initha, was being 'botaked' Oh boy, it was a battle to shave her head. She was screaming her lungs out and kicking her legs. There were 5 persons holding onto her at one point so that the guy could shave her head....aiyoh.....

But everything was done and over with. And after some sleep, she was all smiles. :):)

Before her hair-losing session....

Initha: Uncle, Please save me! U got more hair than me, why can't u go botak? Why me??
Whatcha lookin at? Never seen a bald baby before?? Back off, before I scream again!!!!

You can view the pictures of the whole thing here.

I saw Ambiga there. She spotted me first. I think I'm going blind. I was just standing behind her and I couldn't see her. Thanks babe for saying hi! :) Sumi, I saw yr ex-toad with his donkey. He's blind, tasteless and STUPID! No matter how many looks I takes, she still looks like a bapoh! Not even once did she look 'lookable'!!

I don't really like to go for Thaipusam and Pungunni. Sometimes I wonder whether these people actually understand the true meaning of these events.....This is a event being held at a temple and I see people coming dressed in tanks, tubes and halter-neck tops. Even the punjabi suits and saree blouses don't look modest. I saw one, wearing her saree, hipster-style...She wasn't attractive looking and she had a big tummy. It was not a pretty sight.....ugly....

And I really admire those young girls who came in sarees......How are u able to walk around and stand in this hot weather in a saree.....I take my heads off to you. Me in my punjabi suit was already perspiring a lot.

And yes, there was this jewellery parade. People were decked in gold, wearing really grand silk sarees, as if attending a wedding. Weren't they afraid that they might get robbed? And what's with flaunting your jewellery at Thaipusam and Pungunni???

Oh well....Anyway I think I might be able to reveal my secret faster than I thought. Maybe even by the end of the week...Isn't that great!!!

There's Chicago on Channel 5 at 10 pm....There's CSI on AXN at 10pm....I wanna watch both....how how....... :(

Approximately 3 days to the big reveal..hehehe.... :)

No comments: