Saturday, April 22, 2006

ZZZZombiEEEEE............

I was on leave yesterday. Kumar wanted to go to JB to get some stuff for the car. So I decided to sleep late on Thursday and I ended up sleeping for only 2 hours....coz of Cartoons :)

And Kumar woke me up at 7 am to go to the temple for prayers for the new bike. From 9 am onwards, I was a walking zombie. By the time we came back home from JB at 10.00 pm, I was 9/10 dead. I still sleepy today after sleeping for 11 hours.....Damn....

The new RXZ bike is nice. But small and slower. Nothing is riding on a Blackbird. But then riding on this bike is something different. I'm on the same seat as Kuma, not higher and I can hug him while he's riding...hehehehe.....But there's some modification to be done and I'll post pics of it after that.....I see money flying away.....

The JB trip yesterday was good. We bought a lot of things for the car. It was too late to take pics yesterday. Will take some tomorrow and post them. There's still more to be done. I see more money flying away.....sigh....

But still I managed to take a zombie picture of me.... hehehe.... :)...Makeupless somemore.....my face cannot make it for sure....Kumar and I also took a pic together.....also cannot make it la....

How come no one's on MSN?? So boring...


I think I'm gonna take a nap after Art Attack.....

No comments: