Friday, February 17, 2006

Home Improvement - The Album Projects.

After a very long time, I bought lunch from home today.

My mother had made rasam and tahu sambal this morning and she insisted that I bring for lunch. She even offered to pack it for me so I said ok la. So I have a good and tasty home-cooked lunch. Sedap! Noting beats my mum's cooking.

I have 2 major projects to complete at home. And both concern photos and albums. I've decided to do an album to store Kenny's pictures. Kumar also has a lot of pictures lying around the house. So yesterday I went to Popular and brought 3 albums, 1 for Kenny's pictures, 1 for Kumar's pictures and 1 to the pictures that Kumar and I had taken together.

Since I'm doing it for Kumar's place. I decided to also clean up my home's photo cupboard. All the albums are so old and the pictures are all over the place. So today after work, I'm gonna buy more albums and store all these pictures.

For my home, I'm gonna have 1 album for the all my mum's trips, 1 album for my parent's wedding, 1 album for Dad, 1 album for the family and 1 album for my bro and i'm still thinking of how else to organise them.

These projects should keep me occupied for the next few weekends!! Good! :)

No comments: