Sunday, February 12, 2006

Why so stuck-up? Bitch!

I went to work yesterday. Ya, Saturday...afternoon somemore. Because of JAE, I had to help the JAE team man the counter at CSC. But looking on the bright side, I get 4 hours of off.

Anyway, reading my title, you must be wondering who I am talking about. On Thursday, I went to film a small teaser for PENN (Vasantham Central show for ladies). And the Radio DJ who comes for a while on that show was there to also shoot some scenes for herself. Peps, if you watch the show, you should know who I am talking about.

I thought she was a friendly one by the way she talks to viewers on the radio and stuff. But that day, when I smiled at her, she just looked past me and was so bitchy throughtout the time I was there. She was like damn acting cute. "Aiyoh, I can't memorise my lines!", "I haven't had lunch you know!", "U know, I don't like to memorise my lines, tell me once and I can remember!" Bitch! And then she was like, "Kak (the make-up artist), can you please touch up for me here(her neck), got pimple la." "Can you please try to blend the eye-shadow colour, so that when I open and close my eyes, my eyes are better defined!".... And after seeing her today, she's not as pretty as she seems on TV. The only thing she has is her fair skin.....The fair but ugly kind...

One word la, ****** is a total bitch! A very stuck up one also! She's not in my list of favourites anymore!

No comments: